You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Mepilex Border Self-Adherent Foam Dressing effectively absorbs and retains exudates, maintaining a moist wound environment. The Safetac® layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudates from leaking onto th skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration, and ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or skin, or exposing the patient to pain.
• All-in-one, foam dressing.
• Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
• No secondary fixation needed.
• May be used under compression bandages.
• Promotes patient comfort during wear.
• Designed for ease-of-use.
• May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
• Soft, silicone.
• Wound-contact layer.
• Absorbent pad in three layers.
• Polyurethane foam.
• Nonwoven layer.
• Fiber mixture with super absorbent polyacrylate fibers and a vapor permeable, moisture and bacteria-proof outer film.
• May be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties.
• Low potential for skin irritation and allergic reactions.