You have no items in your shopping cart.
Crawford Healthcare KerraFoam Gentle Border Foam Dressing
Unlike traditional foams, KerraFoam™ Gentle Border’s absorbent core absorbs more liquid than the leading competitors, reducing maceration. It also locks bacteria and MMPs away from the wound bed. Lateral wicking technology increases capacity and wear-time, and a soft silicone adhesive contact layer helps to prevent painful dressing changes and skin stripping. All the softness and comfort you expect from a foam, KerraFoam™ Gentle Border is an intelligent fluid management system.
- Designed for protection and exuding wounds, secured with a gentle silicone contact layer.
- Outer polyurethane film layer - A smooth, water-resistant and bacterial barrier, helping to create a moist protective healing environment.
- Soft, non-woven material - Helps to provide comfort for the patient.
- Absorbent core - Combined to both absorb and lock-in exudate, even under compression.
- Unique horizontal wicking layer - Efficiently distributes exudate, reducing the risk of maceration. Increases capacity for absorption. Helps reduce the number of dressing changes. Helps to prevent strikethrough.
- Gentle, silicone adhesive wound contact layer - Secures the dressing in position. Helps to ensure less pain at dressing change for the patient. Will adhere to intact skin, but not the wound bed.
- 3 inch x 3 inch.
- 4 inch x 4 inch.
- 5 inch x 5 inch.
- 6 inch x 6 inch.
- 6-7/10 inch x 6-9/10 inch.
- 9 X 10 Inch
- Box of 5.
- Box of 10.