You have no items in your shopping cart.
Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Non-Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing 5-1/2" L x 4-1/2" W Heel Shape with Foam Core, Trilaminate Construction
Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Heel Non-Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing has been designed for a superior, anatomical and comfortable fit to enhance the management of wounds on the heel. It has a unique, trilaminate structure made of a non-adherent, wound contact layer, a soft and highly absorbent hydrocellular layer, and a pink outer film layer that is both bacteria-proof and waterproof.
- One-piece shaped construction.
- Nonadherent wound contact layer.
- Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer.
- Waterproof outer film layer.
- Moist wound environment.
- Designed to fit snugly around the back of the foot, ensuring a better anatomical fit.
- Can be held in place with a lightly conforming bandage or tape.
- Soft and cushioning, giving excellent patient comfort.
- Absorbs and retains exudate, bacteria and cellular debris, providing clean, mess free dressing changes.
- Protective padding.