You have no items in your shopping cart.
Theraband Rocker Board.
Theraband Rocker Boards offer an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions. The square Rocker Board provide the higher end of the Thera-Band System of Progressive Balance Training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications.
The balance boards are made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom.
- Balance and proprioceptive training for upper and lower extremities.
- Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises.
- Ankle and knee injury prevention and strengthening.
- Core strengthening and stability.
- Ankle range of motion and flexibility.
- Sensor motor training.
Features & Benefits:
- Single Plane (direction) Movement - more patient control during use.
- Tactile Stimulation - stimulating pressure points enhance sensory perception, response, and overall postural control.
- Anti-skid Base - enhanced surface stability and grip for better user control and safety during use.
- Molded High-Impact Plastic - easier to pick up, move, and store than heavier wooden boards.
- Progressive System of Balance Training - offers sequential progression when used in a system including Thera-Band Stability Trainers.
- Physical Therapist Developed Instruction Manual - Professionally developed and approved list of over 37 exercises for use in many patient/client applications.