You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sorb-It IV Sponge Pads by Kendall are gauze sponges used in wound care. It is the premiere drain sponge on the market and has unique features that set it apart from Dermacea drain sponges. This IV gauze sponge offers a lower-cost alternative with a pre-cut notch that conforms well around drains, catheters, chest tubes, IVs, and tracheostomies. It is virtually lint-free, which minimizes the risk of wound contamination.
• Gauze sponge used in wound care
• Premiere drain sponge on the market
• Lower-cost alternative
• Pre-Cut notch conforms well around drains, catheters, and more
• Virtually lint-free
• Minimizes risk of wound contamination
• Eliminates need for sterile scissors
• Conserves nursing time