You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Coloplast Inc Self-Cath Closed System with Insertion Supplies is a non-latex, unisex system that helps in the reduction of bacterial contamination during insertion. The EasyOff™ tear makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity.
• Includes a Self-Cath® intermittent catheter, 1100 cc seamless vinyl collection bag, gloves, under-pad, povidone swabsticks and user instructions.
• For sterile, intermittent catheterization.
• Introducer tip.
• Hydrophilic microbead lubrication reduces friction and risk of urinary tract infections.
• Protective sleeve provides contact-free usage.
• Extension sleeve reduces need for transfers.