You have no items in your shopping cart.
Coloplast Self-Cath® Plus Intermittent Catheter with Guide Strip, PVC, Olive Coude Tip, Blue Funnel End, Sterile, Latex-Free
Self-Cath® Plus intermittent catheter has a unique, uncoated GripZone® area for total control in handling. Olive Coude Tip Hydrophilic Coated Intermittent Catheter is 100% Latex-free with fire-polished eyelets and a siliconized surface for smooth insertion and reduce the risk of urethral trauma. The hydrophilic coating activates with exposure to water for low-friction catheterization. This Self-Cath® plus catheter has an uncoated Grip Zone™ for better control and handling.
- Soft for comfort, yet firmer than red rubber for easy insertion.
- Eyelets are repositioned on the side of the catheter for greater comfort.
- Guide strip indicator assures proper placement of the angled coude tip.
- Guide strip indicator allows for monitoring of the catheter tip position throughout catheterization process.
- Hydrophilic coating for fast, clean lubrication and maximum ease of use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov