You have no items in your shopping cart.
SecureEvac Classroom Evacuation & Lockdown Kit.
A portable emergency support kit for evacuating students and staff or supporting them in place during a lockdown or for the first several hours after an emergency or disaster. Each survival kit includes survival supplies for up to 29 students and one teacher. High-visibility marking and flashing safety signal provide quick emergency identification and increased safety in use. These kits also provide portable emergency support for field trips and other off-campus events.
- Mobile: Kits are packed in a SecurEvac backpack with padded shoulder straps, top carry handle, and sternum strap for stability in motion.
- Complete: Each kit includes key survival supplies for all the basic needs of a class of up to 29 students and one teacher.
- Visible: Bags are designed for quick-find emergency identification and high visibility for safety in use: safety orange markings, 360° high-visibility reflective safety stripes, integrated 3-LED flashing safety signal.
- Secure: Breakaway tamper-evident closure ties for main compartments keep supplies secure yet accessible in an emergency.
- Flexible: This kit can be used to evacuate of shelter-in-place according to the specific emergency situation.
For Mobility and storage:
- (1) SecurEvac backpack with integrated LED safety signal.
For search and rescue:
- (1) pair leather palmed work gloves.
- (1) pair safety goggles.
- (1) pry bar.
For easier breathing:
- (30) dust masks.
For minor medical situations:
- (1) first aid kit.
- (3) emergency blankets.
- (30) Emergency drinking water pouches (4 oz.) [5 year shelf life].
- (5) 2,400 calorie food bars (60 portions) [5 year shelf life].
- (1) 8’ x 10’ tarp/ground cover.
- (1) cord.
For communication and light:
- (1) whistle with lanyard.
- (1) AM/FM radio with extra batteries.
- (1) flashlight with extra batteries.
- (2) 12-hour light sticks.
For maintaining proper hygiene and sanitation:
- (1) Carry-Flat portable toilet.
- (6) toilet bags.
- (6) deodorizer packets.
- (2) toilet paper rolls.
- (4) pairs vinyl gloves.
- (30) sanitary towlettes.
- (2) 4 oz bottles hand sanitizer.
For the teacher:
- (1) emergency instruction sheet.
- (1) clipboard, (1) writing tablet.
- (2) pens.
- (10) tamper-evident breakaway closure ties.