You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments and encourage compliance, the child-friendly Roscoe Soccer Compressor Nebulizer provides effective aerosol treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. Delivers 29 PSI at maximum pressure and 8 to 13 PSI operating pressure (liter flow range 5 - 8 LPM). Equipped with a convenient nebulizer parking post. Comes complete with compressor, disposable nebulizer, mask, mouthpiece, 7-foot kink-resistant tubing, five extra filters and a five year warranty. Also available with a reusable neb kit option (Model No. SOCCER-TRU & SOCCER-TRUWB-PB).
• Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
• Provides smooth, quiet treatments
• Equipped with a convenient nebulizer parking post
• Complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, tubing, five extra filters and instruction manual
• TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit available for purchase with the compressor or alone
• SOCCER-TRU & SOCCER-TRUWB-PB includes Reusable Neb Kit
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Method of Nebulization: Piston Compressor Medication Capacity: 5 ml Particle Size: 0.5 µm to 10 µm Unit Dimensions: 5.25” L x 6” W x 7.5” H) Product Weight: 3.3 lbs. Maximum Pressure: 29 PSI Operating Pressure: 8 – 13 PSI Liter Flow: 8 LPM Electrical Requirement: 120 VAC/60Hz Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Five year warranty
- HCPCS Code: E0570*
- HCPCS Code: A7003* for disposable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7005* for reusable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013* for foam filters