You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hygea Flushable Wipe.
Designed for improved personal care, Hygea Flushable Wipes provide users convenience and cleansing better than dry bathroom tissue. New EcoSperse dispersive technology allows the cloth to break apart when flushed, and complies with INDA/EDANA flushability testing guidelines. Hygea Pre-Moistened Wipes disperse like tissues, and are safe for sewers and septic systems. The Flushable Cloths contain 88% biodegradable fibers, and soft packaging contains over 70% less plastic than the previous tub packaging. Hypoallergenic, latex-free and alcohol-free; Bath time just became anytime. For caregivers, preserving the dignity of the resident or patient in a compromised lifestyle and caring for delicate skin is a challenge. The Hygea Adult Washcloth is a disposable, large, strong yet soft cloth containing a special formula with emollients for delicate skin. The PDI Hygea Cleansing Cloths dispense like tissues for added convenience.
- Better for the environment: EcoSperse ™ dispersible cloths contain 80% plant-based fibers, and soft packaging contains over 70% less plastic than the previous tub.
- Easy to dispense: Hygea cloths dispense like tissues.
- Safe for sewers and septic systems.
- Hypoallergenic, alcohol and natural Latex-Free.
- Light, fresh fragrance.
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize and care for the skin.
- Manufactured in the US to the highest quality standards.
- 5-1/2 Inch x 7 Inch.
Package of 48.
(SKU Variation: 15653100).