You have no items in your shopping cart.
MobileAid XL Pro First Aid Backpack.
This Trauma First Aid Backpack with medical supply pouches provides superior mobility, organization and functionality for the medical response professional who needs the flexibility to carry his or her own unique medical aid supplies to an incident. This 4-way-carry backpack (backpack, shoulder strap, hand straps, ride on MobileAid rolling stations) includes 6 medical supplies pouches with customizable handle IDs and clear vinyl lids for easy supply identification. Flexible organization of first aid supplies and equipment. Made of super-rugged ballistic nylon. Hi-visibility markings and 24 pre-printed and customizable ID placards.
- High-capacity: Spacious main compartment (12"W x 17"H x 9"D) and 2 tall side compartments (2"W x 17"H x 10"D).
- Easy 4-Way-Carry: backpack (padded shoulder straps, sternum strap, and waist belt), shoulder strap, hand straps, or ride on MobileAid rolling stations.
- Flexible quick-access organization: 1 main compartment with restraint straps and top and front access, 2 side compartments, and 14 internal pockets.
- Large pull tab zippers for quick opening.
- 6 external flashlight/tool tubes.
- Easy Identification and Enhanced Safety: hi-visibility markings, reflective stripes and piping, and 24 pre-printed and customizable ID placards (AED, TRAUMA, TRIAGE, OXYGEN, NURSE, CERT, SAFETY, SEARCH & RESCUE, COMMAND, RADIO, TRAINER, SPORTS, COACH, EMS, EMT, 9 blank for customizing).
- Durable protection for supplies: super durable, weather-resistant ballistic nylon for years of use in rugged conditions.
- Security: external double security zippers can be secured with locks or tamper evident ties.
- Adjustable: adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, waist belt, and adjustable internal restraining straps.
- For mobility: (1) MobileAid First Aid Backpack.
- For bag identification: (24) pre-printed and customizable ID placards.
- For custom organization: (6) quick-access ballistic nylon/clear vinyl utility pouches; each pouch has a customizable ID slip on the front handle.
- For patient evacuation: (1) flexible evacuation stretcher.