You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mepilex® Soft Silicone Absorbent Foam Dressing, Sterile, 4" x 8" - Box of 5.
Molnlycke Health Care Mepilex® Soft Silicone Absorbent Foam Dressing 4" L x 8" W Rectangular with Safetac Technology and Absorbent Pad, Sterile
Mepilex® is a soft and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® technology prevents Mepilex® from sticking to the wound bed, yet adheres gently to the surrounding skin allowing easy application of secondary fixation. In addition, the Safetac® layer ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or subjecting the patient to additional pain. Mepilex® absorbs exudates effectively and ensures a low risk of maceration.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity.
- Gentle adherence with better conformability and comfort.
- Does not slip under dressing retention and may easily be cut for customization.
- Good exudate management properties.
- Reduces bacterial burden.
- Consists of soft silicone wound-contact layer, flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film which is vapor permeable and moisture proof.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear.
- Box of 5.