You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gemore IF Sine Wave Digital Interferential Unit by Pain Management.
The Gemore IF Sine Wave Digital Interferential Unit can set parameters with accuracy, and its four press buttons and LCD display are easily operated. Setting values are not be affected by temperature increase during treatment. Its output waveform is real Sine Wave. This unit comes with patient compliance meter, patient lock, and low battery indicator.
- Dual-channel, isolated between channels.
- Timer: 15, 30 minutes.
- Constant current.
- Sweep time: 15 seconds.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-70mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load.
- Carrier Frequency:4000Hz fixed.
- Modulating Frequency: Adjustable, from 4004Hz ~ 4160 Hz , 4 Hz/step.
- Pulse Duration:125 μ S.
- Mode:4-160 bps adjustable; Auto Sweep:4-45 bps, 80-145 bps, 4 – SET bps.
- Frequency Shift: 1/1 abrupt, 6/6 abrupt, 6/6 ramped, 10/10 abrupt, 10/10 ramped.
- Wave Form: Symmetrical balanced Sine wave.
- Output Configuration: Quad polar ( 4 electrodes).
- Interference Pulse Freq: 4-160 bps, adjustable 4 bps/step.
- Includes: 1 pair of lead wires, carrying case, users manual, belt clip, warranty, batteries.
- 108 × 61.5 × 25 mm.