You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welch Allyn can offer your virtually every type, size, and configuration of cuffs, along with the ability to simplify inventory and reduce confusion with our innovative FlexiPort connection, which makes every cuff a one-or two-tube cuff.For use with Welch Allyn Atlas and Vital Signs Monitors made before July 2000, BCI, Colin, and Datascope Passport XG and Expert monitors; mechanical aneroids; and mercury manometers.
• Made of nylon, 50% lighter and stronger than traditional cuff-and-bladder combinations
• Designed to last 100,000 cycles
• A convenient one-piece design delivers dependable, accurate results
• All range/index markings on outside of cuff make it easy to size all of your patients
• Antimicrobial treated to help prevent the growth of bacteria
• Latex free
• Sold By Each