You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Spitfire Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Spitfire Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble—perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The four-wheel version of the Spitfire Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
- 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic delta tiller makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Includes two sets of easy-to-change color panels in red & blue
- Large front basket with carry handle
- Quick and easy disassembly into 5 easy-to-transport pieces
- Rear reflector for better visibility
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel