You have no items in your shopping cart.
Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by Drive Medical.
The Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by Drive Medical provides indoor and outdoor independent mobility. Convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4 easy to store and transport pieces. A height adjustable seat width adjustable arms, headlight and "Finger Pull" throttle provide comfort and safety. The design provides enhanced stability on rough outdoor terrain, allowing you to cruise around town with ease.
- 4 mph top speed.
- 15 mile maximum cruising range.
- Adjustable angle tiller with auto-straightening feature allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately.
- Convenient free-wheel release knob.
- Headlight for enhanced safety.
- Large front carry basket.
- Seat back folds completely flat.
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires.
- Batteries: Two 12V x 20AH.
- Brakes: Electromagnetic.
- Charger: 1.5 Amp, Off board.
- Climbing Angle: 6°.
- Drive System: 24V x 350W x 3600rpm.
- Turning Radius: 52.00".
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Base Weight: 85 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 29 lbs.
- Floor to Seat Height: 19.00"-21.00".
- Front Wheels: 8.00" x 2.00".
- Ground Clearance: 2.50".
- Heaviest Piece: 46 lbs (Front Section).
- Rear Wheels: 8.00" x 2.00".
- Seat Dimensions: 17.50" x 17.00".
- Seat Weight: 28 lbs.
- Total Weight: 142 lbs.
- Dimensions: 37.00"(L) x 19.00"(W) x 36.00"(H).