You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Drive Medical Duet Transport Chair/Rollator combines the features of a rollator and transport chair. The user has the ability to ambulate independently or be pushed by a caregiver. This transport chair/rollator comes with a comfortable padded seat with a large pouch underneath to easily and securely transport personal items. Inside the pouch is a convenient handle to aid with folding the chair/roller. It has locking, flip up armrests, and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode.
• Safety lock release is used to store the arms.
• Velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
• Easy release loop locks.
• Large 8" casters for both indoor and outdoor activities.
• The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
• The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
• Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
• Back (Height): 36"
• Handle (Height): 31.5"-37"
• Height: 37"
• Length: 26"
• Seat (Depth): 13"
• Seat (Width): 13.5"
• Seat to Floor (Height): 21"
• Width: 25.5"
• Dimensions: 24.25"(L) x 10.25"(W) x 33.75"(H).