You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Folysil® silicone indwelling catheter features a significantly larger lumen than latex versions of the same FR size. This helps to reduce obstruction and inhibit encrustration. The larger-diameter eyelets allow for better drainage, while an atraumatic tip adds to ease of insertion. The Folysil® indwelling catheter also features a radio opaque stripe in a transparent shaft for easy detection in an x-ray.
- Composed of Latex-free silicone.
- 15 cc Balloon
- Smooth edges aid in the catheterization process.
- Minimizes leakage and maximizes drainage.
- Transparent tubing.
- Designed to prevent encrustation.
- Radiopaque stripe simplifies detection in an x-ray.
- Validated for medium to long term use, up to a maximum of 30 days.