You have no items in your shopping cart.
Contour Products CPAPmax™ Pillow with Zippered Cover.
Tan, Urethane Foam Pillow, Polyester Cover, Pressure-Free Zones
The CPAPmax™ pillow features a removable center layer for pillow thickness adjustability. Its advanced 2- in-1 design allows patients to choose traditional fiberfill or plush memory foam as a sleeping surface. A highly resilient foam core ensures that the pillow maintains its shape for mask accommodation. Additional upgrades include ventilated foam for coolness, a center depression for back sleepers, and a broader facial area for side sleepers. The 2-sided cover features a cool layer of 3-D Mesh fabric, while the other side is infused with a thick layer of fiberfill for a more traditional feel. The CPAPmax™ clinic pillow features a wipe-down cover for use in the sleep center during titration. It can be sanitized between patient uses.
- Improves CPAP compliance.
- Increases patient comfort level.
- Simplifies patient care.
- Retains reimbursement revenue.
- Reduces need for follow-up care.
- Ventilated foam is cool, breathes and reduces perspiration.
- Ergonomically shaped center cradles your head to improve airway alignment in the back sleeping position.
- Front edge is shaped to match the natural curves of your neck and shoulder.
- Improved facial support area provides exceptional comfort for side sleepers.
- Pressure-free zones prevent interference between the mask and pillow to reduce - mask shifting, leaks and pressure, and improved sleep comfort, CPAP usability and compliance.
- 13'' H x 20'' W x 5'' D.