You have no items in your shopping cart.
CompriFoam® open cell foam bandage is ideal for padding under compression bandages for phlebological and lymphological indications. It is designed to evenly distribute the pressure from compression bandages over extremities, thus preventing constrictions and ensuring an effective compression therapy. The non-slip texture of the foam also makes applying the compression bandage (e.g. Comprilan®) easier. CompriFoam® is also suited as padding material under plaster and synthetic casts in orthopedic applications.
• 100% polyurethane, latex-free
• Air and moisture permeable
• N on-sliding — the interlocking open pores assure the bandage is secure and will not slip
• Tear resistant
• Easy for patients to self bandage as it does not crease
• Anatomically conforming allowing freedom of movement
• Resistant to body oils, lotions, and perspiration
• May be steam sterilized
• Sold by Each