You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Comfort Cool Thumb Spica Orthosis provides a customized fit. Thin, 1/16" (1.6mm), perforated, customizable neoprene provides cool, lightweight support and compression and can be trimmed. Use the special thumb strap to stabilize IP extension or trim the thumb tip below the IP joint for thumb IP motion. Use the Short and Mid lengths to treat thumb CMC and MP arthritis, ligament injuries, MP fusion, tendinitis and joint fractures. Use the Long length to treat de Quervain’s, tenosynovitis, arthritis, wrist and thumb tendinitis, joint fractures and CMC joint arthroplasty. Removable insert restricts movement of the wrist and thumb joints and can be trimmed. Pocket helps cushion the stay for a comfortable feel against the skin. To fit the thermoplastic insert, heat in moderately hot water and mold, then place it into the inside pocket. Or, microwave the insert while it is in the splint, then mold on the patient directly where needed.
• Support with moldable thermoplastic stay.
• Fits either the left or right hand.
• Hand or machine wash.
• Air dry.
• Short measures 5" – 6" (13 – 15cm) in length.
• Mid measures 7" – 8" (18 – 20cm) in length.
• Large measures 8" – 9" (22 – 24cm) in length.
• Latex free.
• Soft, terry cloth liner feels good against the skin.
• Three lengths offer varying amounts of support.
• Includes a 3/32" (2.4mm) Omega™ Max thermoplastic insert for custom support.