You have no items in your shopping cart.
CareTec IV TENS/EMS/IF/Russian Stim by Roscoe Medical.
This 4-in-1 unit is a top-seller because of its many features. The TENS mode provides non-invasive pain management therapy that sends electrical impulses into the nerves through the skin to block pain perception. The EMS mode helps treat muscular injuries. It is also widely used to prevent muscle atrophy when a patient has been operated on or has suffered a mayor injury that will not allow muscle mobility for a long period. Using the EMS mode will also assist in the re-education of muscles by passively contracting muscle groups. The IF mode reduces inflammation effectively. Using the "sine" and the "square" alternating currents this unit is able to stimulate the sensory motor and also the pain fibers. The pain messages at spinal cord level are blocked as the large impulse fibers create an interference with their transmission. The Russian Stimulation is great for reducing muscle spasms and for strengthening muscles through medium frequencies. Patients can produce top muscle strength and not feel any discomfort from the current.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels.
- 4 modes and 14 programs.
- 4 TENS programs.
- 3 Russian Stim programs.
- 3 EMS programs.
- 4 IF programs.
- Includes: carrying case, lead wires, 9-volt battery, AC adapter, manual and pack of self-adhesive reusable electrodes.
- Operating Conditions:Temperature: 41°F - 104°F (5°C - 40°C); Relative Humidity: 30% - 75%; Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1060 Hpa.
- Storage Conditions: Temperature: 14°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C); Relative Humidity: 10% - 90%; Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1060 Hpa.
- Tolerance: ± 5% on all settings ±10% on output of intensity.
- Timer: Adjustable - from 1 to 60 minutes or Continuous Adjustable in 1 minutes each step.
- Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 4.5 x 2.55 x 0.9 in.