You have no items in your shopping cart.
Argyle™ Nasogastric PVC Feeding Tube with Sentinel Line™ 3-1/2Fr, 12" L.
The Argyle™ PVC feeding tubes are used for short term access to the pediatric or neonatal stomach to decompress, administer feeding, medication and irrigation.
- PVC material stiffness allows for easy insertion.
- Transparent thus allowing clinician to see the color and consistency of fluid, as well as to detect occlusions.
- Colored, x-ray opaque Sentinel Line™ tubing with Sentinel Eye™ catheter. The green line readily identifies tube as an enteral feeding line and is easily detectable by x-ray. The Sentinel Eye™ catheter allows the clinician to easily determine the distal tip location.
- Proximal end accepts male luer connector and allows for universal connection with feeding adapters.
- Attached cap to cover proximal end; cap can be closed during periods of nonuse or transport.
- Sterile, providing optimal protection for the patient.
- 12" L.