You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Mobility Transfer Systems Transfer Handle® Bed Rail is handy for people at risk of falling, Stroke and Parkinson’s patients, and patients with severe back pain or arthritis. People recovering from surgery often find a bed rail useful.
• Cross bar for added stability and mobility.
• Steel handle mounts to plank placed under mattress.
• Aids patient transfer.
• Makes moving in bed easier.
• Reminds patient of edge of bed.
• Reduces risk of falling.
• Helps those with back pain.
• 22" H x 6" W, 30" L x 27"