You have no items in your shopping cart.
Medalist Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair by Drive Medical.
The Medalist Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair with its extra strong steel frame offers a durable and reliable performance rear wheel power chair in one package. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest, to the height of the chair at four available increments. The flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, are height and width adjustable and can even be removed. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease if you have limited dexterity. The anti tip wheels give you a feeling of safety as you cruise in the Medalist Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Power Wheelchair.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swingaway arm for additional flexibility.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user.
- Battery drawer allows easy access for service or replacement.
- Captain's Seats features a fold-down backrest and an adjustable height headrest.
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user.
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Provides heavy duty mobility for users up to 450 lbs.
- Standard comfortable and durable Captain's Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and superior user positioning and lateral support.
- Standard footplate can be flipped up out of the user's way and adjusted in both height and angle.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
- Dimensions: 57.50"(L) x 27.75"(W) x 25.50"(H).