You have no items in your shopping cart.
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust and Heated Humidification System CPAP System By DeVilbiss.
- Features DeVilbiss SmartFlex™ technology, which is a unique exhalation pressure relief function.
- Incorporates a unique algorithm for scoring patient events and adjusting pressure throughout the night.
- Can be used in both conventional CPAP or AutoAdjust modes.
- Allows clinicians to adjust the apnea and hypopnea detection to your individual standards.
- The split-night feature allows you to measure activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes similar to single night lab study and titration.
- IntelliPAP’s combination of auto-adjusting pressure, comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode® helps to ensure patient compliance.
- Humidifier chamber easily docks into bottom of uint, no separate hose or power cord in needed.
- 400 mL capacity provides 8 hours of continuous humidification at the highest setting.
- Integrated, stainless steel, heat-transfer plate provides effective and efficient water heating.
- Durable, Lexan® constructed water chamber designed to maximize humidity and minimize leakage.
- Water reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection.
- Water ingress protection prevents humidifier water from damaging CPAP unit - great for travelers.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.