You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 3M Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chest piece with tunable diaphragms. This stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis. Hold the chest piece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes.
- Two-sided chest piece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chest piece is precision-machined into an esthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight ear tips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Five-year warranty.
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Diaphragm diameter: 1.7''
- Small diaphragm diameter: 1.3''